Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOD Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LexDemens

LexDemens

MOD Application! Empty
PostSubject: MOD Application!   MOD Application! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Name: Daniel Dumbleton

Why you want to be in staff: I want to put the skills i know best to work and help keep your job's less busy and to support every one here with any help they need.

What do you offer HyperDekaron If you are accepted as a staff member ? I have 4-5 year's Experience under my belt and i know my stuff when dealing with the forum's. If Accepted i will take my knowledge of the forum's and put it to good use to help every one and support every one to the best i can.

What can you improve : I don't see what need's to be improved i like the way this server is runned but doesn't mean i wont help. I will keep my eye out for the thing's that will hurt the server and maybe make some suggestion's here and there if i think something need's a change.

Are you friendly: Yes i am very friendly when it come's to talk and meeting new people on the forum's or in the game. I Rather make friends then enemies.

How active are you ingame/forums. As a MOD i take my job serious so i am active in-game and forum's Daily/Hourly.

~LexDemens~
Back to top Go down

MOD Application!
Page 1 of 1