Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{MOD}Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SebY

SebY

{MOD}Application Empty
PostSubject: {MOD}Application   {MOD}Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:30 am

Name:Seby

Why you want to be in staff:I want to learn to communicate with staff as GM and other members of Staff for new server improvement and to detect those who are hackers.

What do you offer HyperDekaron If you are acepted as a staff member ?If you accept me in staff i can help people with advice and help them to lvl.

What can you improve :We can improve a lot to do for the best events put on the server as bagi {MONSTER} tag and the sumoner {VIRUS} mage {THUNDER} AK {KNIGHT} Hunter {SLAYER}, Segnale {Cursed} Aloken {SHOTER}.

Are you friendly:Yes they are friendly and can make a server grade 10 cheers Very Happy

How active are you ingame/forums.I'am activ in game 7 hours and in forum 3,4 hours king

Back to top Go down
[Co.Owner]Abuse
Admin
[Co.Owner]Abuse

{MOD}Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: {MOD}Application   {MOD}Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 pm

SebY wrote:
Name:Seby

Why you want to be in staff:I want to learn to communicate with staff as GM and other members of Staff for new server improvement and to detect those who are hackers.

What do you offer HyperDekaron If you are acepted as a staff member ?If you accept me in staff i can help people with advice and help them to lvl.

What can you improve :We can improve a lot to do for the best events put on the server as bagi {MONSTER} tag and the sumoner {VIRUS} mage {THUNDER} AK {KNIGHT} Hunter {SLAYER}, Segnale {Cursed} Aloken {SHOTER}.

Are you friendly:Yes they are friendly and can make a server grade 10 cheers Very Happy

How active are you ingame/forums.I'am activ in game 7 hours and in forum 3,4 hours king

First things first, work on your english i had to reread that a few times lol
Back to top Go down

{MOD}Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Application-
Jump to: