Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOD Application :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrMuscle

MrMuscle

MOD Application :)  Empty
PostSubject: MOD Application :)    MOD Application :)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:28 am

Name:Stefan Nicolae , Im from Romania and I was MOD on Unkown Dekaron , Infernal Dekaron , And MOD on Zan Dekaron

Skype: I'm actually making a account ! You can contact me on Y!M : nicusorxx ! I can't install Skype ! I dont know why ....

Why you want to be in staff:I want to be a staff member because i like very much the server, the rules , the players and the Staff members Ofc ! I wanna have fun with players and the staff members !

What do you offer HyperDekaron If you are acepted as a staff member ? : I can offer all my time for this server and forum ! I can catch hackers all the day along and made events if a Owner want it and cant come in game to do it for Himself! I am very active like 10 - 12 Hrs per a day !

What can you improve : I can improve the server by call more players here ! All my friends played Global a long time and get's bored and tired of leveling and they like the PVP / PK servers very much ( like me )

Are you friendly: I am very friendly , helpfull and very funny man Smile

How active are you ingame/forums.: Like 10 - 12 hours in week-ends and on the week 4 - 5 hours !
Back to top Go down
[Co.Owner]Abuse
Admin
[Co.Owner]Abuse

PostSubject: Re: MOD Application :)    MOD Application :)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:54 am

fataler99 wrote:

Skype: I'm actually making a account ! You can contact me on Y!M : nicusorxx ! I can't install Skype ! I dont know why ....

Skype is a must its how we talk.
Back to top Go down
MrMuscle

MrMuscle

PostSubject: Re: MOD Application :)    MOD Application :)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:24 pm

I will try to download it again wait please!
Back to top Go down
MrMuscle

MrMuscle

PostSubject: Re: MOD Application :)    MOD Application :)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:36 pm

I tryed again and i can't install it ! It says that i have some problems with installer ... I downloaded it 10 times ! I can talk with all of you by Hamachi Smile

Back to top Go down
[Co.Owner]Abuse
Admin
[Co.Owner]Abuse

PostSubject: Re: MOD Application :)    MOD Application :)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:26 pm

MrMuscle wrote:
I tryed again and i can't install it ! It says that i have some problems with installer ... I downloaded it 10 times ! I can talk with all of you by Hamachi Smile

Hmm ill see if Hyper is okay with that.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Thunder

[GM]Thunder

PostSubject: Re: MOD Application :)    MOD Application :)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:17 pm

GudLuck Bro
Back to top Go down
MrMuscle

MrMuscle

PostSubject: Re: MOD Application :)    MOD Application :)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:39 am

Thank you all Smile Love you :X
Back to top Go down
[GM]Thunder

[GM]Thunder

PostSubject: Re: MOD Application :)    MOD Application :)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 pm

no Need To say Thanks LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOD Application :)    MOD Application :)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOD Application :)
Page 1 of 1