Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm Application ::)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
turegon94

turegon94

Gm Application ::) Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application ::)   Gm Application ::) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:38 pm

- Dekaron Game Experience: PLayed Over 5 Years On All Server Im really Active Like GM Active FOR MADE FULL EVENT

- Experience on the position:
Already Got My Own Pserver For lineage 2 With My Friends Maybe We Dont Open it Finally Dont have The Time For Open it

- Information about you (why should we choose you?): Like To Help Everybody , If Someone Have trouble Or Anything I Can Help GM are There For That Razz Im Really Active , And Im Sad To See Full People AFKING in loa or parca They Just Turn Around Everybody And Search What To Do DX I Know All New Update For Hacking So I Will Can let You Know What Is It PLaying On Other Pserver So I Know What I Can Do For Made People Happy And i Learning Really Fast About All Pserver ZANDEKARON : UNLIMITED COIN +, FARM DIL ITS HARD -, Nemesis; Nobody Is Online(GM) No New Update Or Anything its Sad

- Ideas for our server: Invit People Who Want To Be Really Active For MAKE people Happy On THis Server They Want Event Everyday And All Time Tresure Hunt , Hide And Seek , For Got Best Item On My Own Server When We Pvp Event VS Gm The Winner Got The Sword Of This GM

How active are you ingame/forums. Much Possible I Can Be Smile
Youre Proud Turegon94(Fred Croteau)
Skype;turegon94
OR PM ME
Back to top Go down

Gm Application ::)
Page 1 of 1