Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOD Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{MOD}Shock

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: MOD Application   MOD Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Name: Hristo Sandev

Why you want to be in staff: Becouse being staff is a responsibility and require a certain lvl or maturity, also i like to help new players get used to game.

What do you offer HyperDekaron If you are acepted as a staff member ? Ill give my best to improve every players gaming community and make him enjoy his stay.

What can you improve : Well im always checking and reporting bugs and glitches ingame, so i will help with that.

Are you friendly: I can be your best friend or worst enemy, its up to you, but yeah im very friendy and patient person.

How active are you ingame/forums. Depends actually: at Weekends i am alot active while weekdays less, about forums i check them everyday Smile

~Shock
Back to top Go down
[GM]Thunder

[GM]Thunder

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Gudluck Bro
Back to top Go down
[Co.Owner]Abuse
Admin
[Co.Owner]Abuse

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Shock wrote:
Name: Hristo Sandev

Why you want to be in staff: Becouse being staff is a responsibility and require a certain lvl or maturity, also i like to help new players get used to game.

What do you offer HyperDekaron If you are acepted as a staff member ? Ill give my best to improve every players gaming community and make him enjoy his stay.

What can you improve : Well im always checking and reporting bugs and glitches ingame, so i will help with that.

Are you friendly: I can be your best friend or worst enemy, its up to you, but yeah im very friendy and patient person.

How active are you ingame/forums. Depends actually: at Weekends i am alot active while weekdays less, about forums i check them everyday Smile

~Shock

Accepted ~ Add Hyper (kinggothus) on skype, or myself (global.hacks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOD Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Application-
Jump to: